Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, March 4, 2010

NORMAL LIFE

just went to meet gabriel.
went up arcard to find people.puffed with wyn and co.
saw weiqi and co at mac.chatted awhile.then yiming came.
gabriel go look for yinsin.as i was with them eating.
eateateat,saw ahhao,
then left them all beacuse of gabriel and yinsin.
went to gabriel house,then to yinsin house downstair.
meet ms,bused to je.walkwalk.settled dinner at kopitam.
no money,yinsin lend me.
thanks^^
went to slack.saw wei han.
blahblah.watch wonder girls concert.
then bused home.
the end^^


WUQUN PAPA i miss u^^
sat promise u go meet u alright?

frends i miss u all too.i have not been looking for u all because of some reason.i felt bad.
but,i miss u all.^^
spammer are useless dog^^ agree everyone?^^
want find me,ask me wait. ohh!!i am so scare.

tell u KIDS,i dont have time to play with u all,if u all want be kids.be it then.i hope u all grow up.do this kind of bo liao things.fun meh? those who want find me,just tell me will do.just clink on the msn at my profile there jiu can liao.dont be a kids or dog anymore.cowards.