Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, March 5, 2010

A GOOD GUY

morning late again:(
went to meet yinsin at my house downstair,then settled breakfast at hakeer.
take 98bus for a rounding.1hour.
butt pain,reach je.take 76 to jp again.
meet gabriel and bryan.
chaated awhile,rush home help amelia take her book.she got cca and 4gotten to bring her library book.how kind of me to bring it to her^^
rush to boonlay sec.waited her for very long.saw shawn tranfer to boonlay sec liao^^
waited for amelia and she follow me jay walk.the guard kp her after that.laughs!
waited for ebel.then waited alex to give me something^^
then bused to gabriel house.sleep at there,then walk with bryan and bused home.
sleepsleep:( dont now who call me.babo msg me.
i dream of wondergirls dancing.because my ringtone is so hot.my msg tone is tell me.
then woke up,went with amelia to lakeside.she cut hair and topup.after that went to settled dinner at mac.then home.^^
heard my sis say that "choubu".omg!!!its really make me wanna puke^^ so bhb want!!tsktsktsk..see her,waaaa..so scary!hong people somemore^^ act somemore^^ alemak,when are u guys going to grown up??