Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, March 14, 2010

NEWS

cool sia,wondergirls is on singapore now^^
arrive at 06 march 10
the changi airport,DAMM crowned sia.
all push here push there.
wish i was at there too:(
wondering where was their concert.wanted to go for their concert.
who want go with me:D
SOHEE wait for me:( your biggest fan is here:D:D:D:D:D


okok^^
SHINee have came to singapore too.
alot woman cheering for them sia.
if i am them,i sure run.
they arrive at singapore on 29 jan 10
those who wanted to go see them,come IMM today^^



As for jack neo.basturd kia!
throw our man face,that tiko bek.make his wife cry like hell.
his wife fainted.
if for me,i will never do this kind of thing to my wife.
i am a tiongxim guy^^
but,his wife still forgive him?can see that she really like her husband.
ke lian her:(