Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, March 7, 2010

JURONGPOINT

YESTERDAY:
yeah,meet my daddy and mummy with celia at jurongpoint.
settled lunch at banquen
then walk around.
saw celia friend
daddy treat me eat LJS after awhile.laughs,stomach damm full.
so sweet we two^^u feed me i feed you^^
went up arcade,saw sihein otw.
then saw wyn.
slacked at zone x.
saw andy
disiao people at there.kids^^
soon amelia and zhenhao came join us.
then saw marcles.
then yinsin called me.meet yinsin and gabriel awhile.
went down buy bubbletea and went up arcade again.
play a fool with those kids at there.
then cab with daddy and mummy.
hsh^^
tired but didnt sleep:(
si babo u made me worried.i though something happen to u.
i was waiting u.nvm since u say sorry liao^^
then watch my anime while waiting for her,INUYASHA THE FINAL ACT
good loh the show^^
then sleeep liao.

TODAY:
waited babo to msg me,4hours u now?
i very tired but nvr slept.then she msg me.
went enet with celia.
saw anson.
went home watching inuyasha the final act
laughs,cheat my feeling.though last episode liao,then its say,:wait till the next episode on tuesday.u have 1day 8hours,50min,21sec to the next episode."
kp hor??they say upload all liao before derh ley-_-
nvm,went to meet gabriel and yinsin at jp after that.
saw celia and her friend walked to zone x.
then went to another arcade saw wei hhao,wei teck,guangrui and jiali.
chatted and went to find celia at zone x.
saw yongseng as well.
then we kept follow celia and her friend,kill time nth to do.
went to gab house,rest awhile.use com.
then bused to jurongpoint again.
watched alice in the wonderland 3D
like nth loh,the thing like didnt pop out,cost another 3dollars.
nvm,we eat alot biscult.went for a puffed at mac outside.saw ahhao/
bused home after that.
BABO BABO^^