Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHIRSTMAS PARTY WITH GAB AND FRENS

morning wake up meet alios.
my winni the pooh:D
go school buy long pant for sec 3.not enough money to buy two.
going 2010 le.fast hor?this year sure boring.last year better.
hope next year will be better.
i miss my life:(no life now.
starting to have alot of stresssss!!!year by year.
its sad when it starting to end this year.left 1more week
i dunwan:(haaiissssshhh!
didnt enjoy this year,
afternoon,meet gabriel and yinsin.slack and smoked.
after that find garrison.
go kopitiam eat.
after that take bus go arena.saw dao ms very qiao hor?
then after that pool.
i dun know how play pool,jiu at there anyhow play things with yinsin loh.
funny,keep laughing.
then we ps gary,,we go party,got free ticket^^
then slack and smoke before going.
i though was a good party,in the end.
lame shit!slack and smoke.
then grab the free food then find places to sit to eat
we go eat our free dinner at block.
slack and smoke and eat.
play until like idiot.many people watching us.
even think we are crazy!


gab and yinsin



my sweet^^

MS

MS

stupid me

gab and yinsin

gab and yinsin

stupid gabriel


i keep scare ms
funny him,keep jump here jump there.
scare balloon.
after that ms go home,
we slacked and smoked at carpark
something happen yinsin went home first,left me and gab.
then we walked to boonlay sec juz to find jonathan.
but,he bomb us.
then slack and smoke again.
yinsin wants ciqq,we jiu walked back to find yinsin.
go her house dwnstair,SLACK AND SMOKE AGAIN!
sian sia.
seven time i mention the slack and smoke le.
lols!
then 12.30 then take bus le.




brothers and sisters:thanks alot for cheering me up.i have try my best to.dont worry so much,i am a cheerful boy^^ u all nvr failed to be on my side when i am sad.although,last time when i have std.i kip ps u all.stupid me huhh.in the end tio std ps.u all nvr blame me before,kip saying nvm.look how gulity i am:(.u all kip try to jio me out even u know i would say no.thanks alot brothers and sisters.i am glad to have u all as frens.sorry all!!next time we meet ok?thanks alot guys!:D

To anna:thanks sister.u the one who kip cheer me up when i am sad.thanks ley^^
To alios:thanks pooh bear.last time cheer me up,say me handsome^^so shy shy:D
To gabriel:cousin even u didnt make any effort to cheer me up,but,u did lend me your ear everytime.then plan alot alot of lanjiao things.like cousin like cousin,samesame.15years of brother le ley^^
To cassandra:thanks alot toos^^cheer me up everytime i am sad.
To vanessa:thanks gugubirl^^u did cheer me up toos^^
To cheryl:thanks alot too^^play audi with me next time^^
To ms:hahas.u cheer me up oso.u say alot of ur exp.funny although.thanks!
To CCY:i also cannot forget u too derh^^thanks alot

aiya!thanks all brothers and sisters narh^^lazy to think le.later my blog longlong ppl will read until run.thanks for all your help.you guys are the best^^dun sad when didnt mention ur name.hahas!bybye:D