Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MEETING FANYU

hello^^
waste my ytd.sleep until now.
today cant sleep.
post first,if not sister wake up kpkb again.

i really miss her alot.
even appear in my dream le ley:(
dont know what happen
think watch too much lame show.
hahas!me transform to a masked rider to save her?
hahahahas!!!!







me transform to kamen rider kabuto!
cute right me????!!!
cast off!!change bettle!clock up!!1..2...3...rider kick!
kill all the worm to save her:D
hahahahahahahahas!!!just like the story inside.
cool right kamen rider kabuto?
hahahahahahas!!
think should stop watching this lame show:D
"my grandmother always says:walking the path of heaven,the man who will rule all tendou seiji!"
thats the line
cool ma?^^

ann:is ANN not ANNA.i seriously dont know this before.i am sorry i break your heart.stop waiting me le,i dont have that feeling for u.i am sorrryy!!i a person who doesnt give up easily.u know what i mean le bah?sorrry!

meeting yinsin bah,since she alone.
("gabriel wake up larh! hai me need so early go out:(
call u alot of times liao hor.
u dont want wake up not my fault hor,dont jealous^^
is she call me de hor.we are juz fren:D
dont angry with me huhh brother. ")
then went down my downstair meet her.
slack smoke then suddenly gab wake up.
then go take bus find him.something happen,cannot tell.
their cpl thing.
then left me and gab,as usual slack loh.
then gab pg,until very funny.
u all may wondering wad is pg bah.let u all figure urself:D
then he go home bath,i at stadium wait him.
then meet le,slack awhile then i bused home.
afternoon mit fanyu at my hse downstair
cab with fanyu go our school tgt. buy long pant
go in my sch take book and uni.free derh^^
go out then remember 4get take my paper.still got alot of things never take from school.
then go in see people tio case i tsktsktsk,teacher ask me dont laugh:(
teacher kb.ask me cut my hair,if not first day he cut:(
then take bus home again.
bybye:D


no one really understand me:(
i smoked because i am stressed
i drink beer because i am sad
i have attidute because i wanna be alone.
not because of whatever.