Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, December 31, 2009

LAST DAY OF 2009

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF 2009.
I HOPE NEXT YEAR WILL BE BETTER.

morning 6am go meet yinsin at my house downstair.
('hahas.paiseh huhh always u come find me derh,bo bian my cousin is a pig.xi guan jiu hao^^')
then slack and settle our breakfast at mac.
then bused to gabriel house.
gabriel though i was the king of fighter character IORI??

IORI



me^^








hahahas.wear red skinni,long hair and long sleeve nia.
will meh? he say what IORI come his house.lols!
then we slack at 9tou.
then bused home le.
going sleep soon.
going boonlay pasa countdown.
excited^^beat bangaladash le:D
then drink beer^^
aiya sister^^ i drink abit can huhh^^
i promise u b4 le so drink little bah^^miss u.
bybye got to sleep first.later got ton at boonlay.
tomorrow then post bah^^

to anna:sister dont keep thanks me la^^i shyshy le leh:D
happy new year all brothers and sisters^^