Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

REFRESH.FLASHBACK.

today i overslept:(
didn't go work


to anna:sister!tsktsktsk,u got everytime come my blog i also dont know ley:D remember what u promise me huhh.got thing cannot hide from me.must tell me hor^^ i promise u i will start to cut down on my beer right?i try bah^^thanks alot leh,i still remember,i sick that time u keep ask me to see doctor.i at my school tio detention u also will pei me chat de.when i am sad,u try to cheer me up.u care me alot^^now u got thing must say out ok?i will help u derh..u wont be alone^^i also won't let you be facing alone.remember that sister^^ got this brother hor.don't stress le ok?woahahaha:D hope u see this (love) sister^^

2010 is coming.haiish!its so fast.school reopening too.say hello to my black hair again.say byebye to my red hair.actually is red.buget so suddenlty turn brown.i will miss my hair derh:D
must wait till june bah.those brothers and sisters that i this year havent meet,ps leh.too busy working:(
now no money,wait till my pay i think u all faint already.
tomoorow is the countdown already,i kinda miss 2009!but,miss 2008 more larh:D
i think i will cry at the countdown tml:(sad siak.so early gone.
i going cut my beautiful hair le:(cheeyyyyyyyyy!!
go school,teacher everyday come catch me again,SIAN!the feeling.like at hell siak.hope next year will be better.
i try to not to ti0 case anymore.brother!1more time,we will at hall tio cain.xia suey!hope my case can be solve by next year bah.
hope next year i can be more happy than this year.:D
i miss my days at boonlay pasa:(i miss my brothers and sisters:(i miss audition:(i miss money:D
memories at skynet are very beautiful.
i refresh awile bah.
first brother is GABREIL!15 years le leh brother^^
then follow by wuqun,sihein and co.
then kunlong,datou and co.
then qinglong,kevin and co.
then yongda,jiaxin and co.
then fireboy
then john,steven and co.
then rossellyn,xiaoblack and co.
then alios,zhenhao and co.
then daoxiang,ccy and co.
then johnathan,gary and co.
then ANNA!sister^^
then ANN and co.

these are the list i mit in those 15years.

hey!i like miss alot of people out!ps huhh.
very happy i met u all,brothers and sisters!
u all taught me whats friendship is all about.
u all keep supporting me.i am very grateful.u all teach me how to stand up.guild me.i sure does miss u all!!
if i forget write your name tell me kkaes?^^
i miss the day we are together as one.united huhh:D
okok,i shall stop,if not tears will start to come out le....