Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WORKING ALONE

hello^^
today working again
--sorry friends,cannot find u all. --
i know u all miss me^^
cheyyyy!!!
amelia today nvr work,liling too.
left me alone.i kip chiong
like robot like that.
hehes.
then something happen.
i go out the freeze room,too tired.
find a places to sit down then....
fall alsleep:)
hahahas,shhhhhhh.....
woke up,i found out that i been sleeping for 30mins.
faster run back to freeze room.
boss keep diao me.angry like that.
but,heng.didnt ask or say anything.
today muz sleep well le.^^
bybye:D

miss her!:(my mind keep thinking about her.
i dont know what to do
miss you every min every sec:(
last lonqqqq
i will be waiting for you
even for a hundren years.
i shouldnt fall in love with you at first
haiiiiisssshh!!!!!