Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WHOLE FAMILY WENT TO WORK

hello is me again^^
today whole family go work.
so hardworking huhh.
tired,stick here stick there.
in freeze room work.
what the hell,3degree siak.
wear until like going south pole loh.
kip going out the freeze room,in out in out.
buay tahan siak.skin pain!
bleeding too:(

me^^



amelia and liling



amelia and liling



work that time,miss her ley.
i wish my last time life
if i can choose not to meet her at first
jiu hao loh:(
last long bah.i am waiting fer you.
i think you now alrdy zai suspect le bah.
haiish!guess nid moving forward.
try to focus more on my job bah^^
after work,go pasamalam wif celia and amelia
this day quite fun^^
although very tired.
amelia dun sad le narh.cheer up^^
think positive like me:D
byebye:D