Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NTH

just normal day,went to school as usual.during assembly,5idoits dancing nobody on stage.thats kind of lame.how i wish there is the real wondergirls dancing.
knock my head,"knock" "knock"! wake up. nothing to do now adays. awww~ wish there is things to do nor.just daydreaming me going to Korean :)
i abit lost when i came to school.but,its doesnt matter anyway. i still got my freedom. but,i doesnt seem to be intested in going out.
friend ask me go out,i may hack care and start to go home sleeping.
erm,only haopengyou or amelia or my family i will go?
nah,doesnt seem alright in those days,when i left u.
but,gotta live my own life right? kinda hoping for the "last time". yeah,i got alots good friends,family and all that. but,i still need it right?
i notice that only u could control me well,when others started to control me,i wont listen.thats a strange thing.
like u ask me go to school all that?i really do go.only abit naughty at school,but,i tried not to already:)
sorry for always scolded u cause my attidute,i hope u live well:) wondergirl wondergirls sohee sohee:) cant stop dreaming again.....