Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Saturday, July 31, 2010

LOST CONTROL

my temper have change,is not like me anymore....
just acidentally,a guy spash water on me,i shout at him?he keep say sorry,i keep diao him?
after awhile,i have calm down.i start to ask myself why am i so angry.heartbroken is something very suck.i dont have a single place at her heart.not anymore....

went to mike house,gabriel,yinsin,ching long and his gf was there.
slack awhile,nothing much to say...
went down to eat.i was being well take care of.

went to namdai with gab and yinsin,then went to boonlay find ching long again.
play arcade...at least i with them wont think so much.happy happy..

at night,went to eat with,mike,mun fei,fireboy,jiahao and co.
they take care of me,i no money eat,they treat me.thanks:)