Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, July 16, 2010

I AM OK

erm,guys i am alright?not going boys town or whatever.
thanks alot:)
thanks,yinsin haopengyou for keep cheering me up:)
jason shifu:) for keep asking me how le how le.thanks for the caring.
wuqun papa :) for keep calling me to know the result :)
mabellyn as well,even you dont know the situation well,but,u still care as well:)
alios pooh bear:) thanks for helping me too:)

weijie,gabriel,wayne,jiahao,ah mike and alot.thanks also:) once u all heard that news,u all wanted to come find me.

anna sister:) i asked u something,but,i hope its real bah:)

when you are in trouble,its easiler to know who are the real friend and who isnt.
but,i can't believe i cried,drop my tears.

ahben,alex,you two didnt ran away,still u say one word that really mades me cried alot.u said that,"i will always be your brother,our heart is connected as one,i will wait you come out one,i will always remember i have a wonderful brother." laughs!thanks:)

BABO,i cannot say u care anot.but,thanks too.for talking to me when i really need you.sorry as well~ i care you the most and you know it.

anybody,which i never mention your name,sorry:) everybody,i now studying peacefully:) thanks:)
when i am in trouble,you all never failed to stand by side.
LOVE YOU all ok:)

AND,please if you are fake SOHEE.please fuck off~~ thanks~