Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, December 12, 2010

i have change....

why did i keep think that i have change??in my heart,there's only a few girls in my heart...
yinsin are my haopengyou. jesslyn and beeyoke are my little sisters. jade are my babo:) those four are the most important to me.i hardly talk to girls...my thinking change alot.
last time,i didn't talk to girls unless i know her for quite sometimes,but,why i kept talk to girls without my shyness?isit i feel that tiong xim is no longer important to me?whats the use?tiong xim is always being hurt.i hate the feeling..tiong xim then alot people will love you meh?
i tiong xim for year,what i have???a shit!!! i have nothing! what about people who at outside who loves to make friends with girls??they get alot??
WTF is this world doing???!i really don't understand......
thats why i change??but,i do felt ps for asking people for intro:D i don't do that,thats why i know less girls and hard to find a true love?
maybe i think alot? last time,i won't think so much.but,now??i keep always wanted to find an answer for my question in my head.

for what my friends told me,i become more violent? i don't know as well... that time i got her,i will think of not getting involve in certain things,because i have a girlfriend,she will worry.i didn't,i behave.even,went to study??until very hard,get myself promoted?i so happy and i told her.i study well,so next time i got future:) so happy,after that?? i got myself in a 'break up'.
after a month,what i become??a guy with no brain? i didn't care about my studies anymore.i didn't care about me.i care only my FRIENDS!! friends get into trouble,i will always be the hero.because friends is only what i have at outside..
i become so guai because of her,i become so violent also because of her.WTF??i change alot since then.but,one thing for sure.....

i didn't regreted having her as my girlfriend once,she was so cute back then:) good memories always kept inside my heart.because of her,i learned alot of things.i learn to move on, on my own.with her,i felt more confident in my doing.i felt so happy back then........

but,now..friends give me strength,u all made me laugh all the time,and u all didn't failed to be with me when i have trouble.i love u guys seriously alot.