Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUCKER!!!:)
sucker!!u always break my heart!!laughs,u rejected me again and again!!when do u want to start to accept me???i am so sad:p
nah!!!happy birthday sister,hope u will enjoy your birthday.you are my best sister!!!:thanks for the time,u always will listen to me when i am sad.u always will cheer me up.u never failed to be with me everytime.i am having a full of laughter when i am with you:) but,u still suck for breaking my heart!!!:p
i will be with you and always will be,u are my sister.we be that forever ok??:)

you my best cutest sister on earth!!!:)