Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Saturday, June 5, 2010

QUIZ

My idiotic friend had give me a quiz.

1) List 5 person that I am close with.
Amelia (Ah Bian)
Gabriel (Shorty)
Yinsin (HaoPengY0u)
Alios (P00hBear)
Babo

2)Whats my favorite idol
I ans to him, are u stupid? Of Cuz w0ndergals,Sohee,

3)Whats my favorite c0l0ur?
I ans to him,U are such a idiot,Black duh? stupid.

4)Who is the important pers0n I always talk abt?
Babo! Dun give this kind of Q liao ..

He laughted,and c0ntiune......

5)Wh0 is my best friend?
Cant u see i have a haopengyou.

6) Which country i like the best?
K0rean ;)

7)List out 5 thing's that my dream girl have.
I ans u really hv no brain.
Innocent looking, shyshy ,cute ,child like , funny


8)Which show do I really watch?
I ans, the last time i remembered, I was always watching w0ndergirl & super junior c0ncert.

9)Wad do I like.
Food of cuz. ;)

10)If ppl happens to bully MY best friend, wat will I do ?
I beat them all up ;)

11) Wad if ppl bully my Babo?
I kill them all one by one, using hammer kn0ck thm down. I am serious .
Dun start asking rubbish, I added.....


12)Wad if 1 day i really a had a gf .
I will send her h0me everyday, buy her lots of l0llipop, buy her things, shopping wif hr and many many ...

13) Do u mean babo by the last Q I asked?
STFU!! 1 m0re time, I not going to ans...

14) Wats is my favorite lame sh0w?
......Masked rider kabuto ;)

15) Wad is ur favorite charater in kabuto?
Hello?~ of cuz,Senji Tendo (Kabuto) he is c00l. Ans ur next Q alr

16)Are you thinking about babo?
you say ley?i think alot things actually.

17)Are you always so rude to people?
Nope!i actually a kind people:)

18)Why are you so bhb?
Its look good:)

19)what is you most fun year?
i choose,erm,last year.

20)why is that so?
because,i growing tall at that age?hahaha!

21)Not because you can hold babo hand?
Alright!i had enough playing with you.MY TURN!
(he laughted and say i am a very honest boy.)

i have no choice to post this,i had a agreement with him.BASTURD!
u REMEMBER.