Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, April 30, 2010

i dont know why this fews day i cant wake up to make it up to school,usually i could wake up early then the time needed.
ate two apples aday^^ healthy me.
ate five times aday,breakfast,breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.
no wonder i grow so much.
meet alios and co at the evening,meet gabriel and yinsin at the night.
take turn de.
wating for wuqun to come out.
everybody now aday since to be having a relationship problem,and the worst is,they come find me after that.cant they see i cant even save myself already?i already am a heartbroken boy already.
but,i will try to cheer them up^^they do when i am sad.
seriously,i dont want to stay at home,its make me think of her.
i wanted to go out and happy.i hope.
yeah yeah,next schooling will be on wednesday^^
i still have a long time holiday.
sorry nothing to do and nothing to post so post stupid things.
god will bless me wont they??
when i was a kids,my dad use to tell me stories of god,i dreamed them too.but,did god really lives?
everytime,i go tua will see god posses people body.but,why cant i see them?
nvm abt that,i am hungry^^
meeting alios and co le bah. BYE^^